About Selenium WebDriver Course at Bagya Tech
At Bagya Tech, Selenium online training is a 40-hour comprehensive program, where we cover all the concepts of the Selenium Suite
- Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium Grid
The course focuses on working with various web elements, implementing actions on web elements, performing group and sequence tests, and to generate reports using TestNG.
What makes us different from others? Practical implementation of Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Framework, Data-Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework makes our learners proficient and hands-on in performing testing automation and makes them job-ready. Our course curriculum also includes the Page Object Model (POM), an optimal technique to perform test automation through Page Class and Page Factory.
What is Selenium Automation testing?
Selenium is a free, open-source automation testing framework which is a top choice across companies worldwide. The popular testing framework enables running test scripts on various browsers and platforms. It offers support for various programming languages like Java, Python, C, C++, C# to create Selenium test scripts.
The four important components of the Selenium Suite are:
- Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Selenium Grid
Selenium RC and WebDriver form Selenium 2.0. The latest Selenium version is Selenium 4.0.
Selenium is the most adopted automation testing tool in the market today. When it comes to cost and flexibility, Selenium leaves its closest competitor Quick Test Professional (QTP) far behind.
Selenium essentially allows you to run tests simultaneously unlike QTP which enables sequential testing.
According to the NASSCOM study, the global market for Software testing overall is likely to reach $50 billion by 2020.
Selenium supports not just a multitude of programming languages to write test-script but also offers cross-platform and cross-browser testing functionality. This kind of support for several browsers and the programming languages are offered by no other automation testing tool in the market today.
Selenium suite is an unparalleled and most implemented automation testing tool in the market today for the cost-effective and superior service it provides. At Bagya Tech, we offer a well-rounded training in Selenium testing which is designed and delivered by industry experts with live training experience. Our Selenium online training can help you advance in your career without any limitations.
What can our learners gain from the Selenium WebDriver Course?
Our Selenium WebDriver Training curriculum at Bagya Tech is best-suited for all the aspirants who are looking for a break as an automation testing engineer. Our learners will have gained proficiency in the following concepts by the end of the course:
- Develop knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
- Will be able to identify Web Elements using various locators.
- Will be able to test various browser windows, browser tabs, etc.
- Should be able to with Web elements using WebDriver
- Group and execute Sequence tests, Parallel tests, and generate reports using TestNG.
- Testing Alerts, Modal Dialog box, Dropdowns, on web applications
- Learn to write test cases using Selenium IDE
- Perform Parallel Testing by creating a grid of nodes.
- Make use of Robot Class to handle keyboard and mouse events on web application
- Make use of POM with Page Factory for testing web apps
- Comprehend and work with various Automation Frameworks
How does the Selenium training certificate help our learners in their career advancement?
Many businesses have started implementing automation testing as compared to manual testing for the plethora of benefits it offers. Automation testing promises improved accuracy, time, cost, and effort saving benefits. Selenium is a free and open-source automation testing tool which can test web applications, browsers on different platforms.
Who are eligible for the course?
The demand for Software Testing is never likely to diminish anytime soon. Furthermore, the demand for automation testers is on the rise more than ever due to the increased customer expectations and standards. Therefore, anyone who aspires to build a career in Selenium automation testing can opt for this course. However, learning Selenium is ideal for:
- QA Engineers
- Software Testers
- Software Developers
- Systems Engineer
- System Administrators
- Systems Analysts
What are the prerequisites for enrolling in this course?
Fundamental knowledge of programming languages should be enough:
- Core Java
- What happens if I miss the class?
At Bagya Tech, missing a class is not an issue.
- Our learners can access the recorded videos of the Selenium online Training live sessions uploaded on the LMS.
- You can attend a class from another batch to make up for the missed sessions.
- How long are the training videos available after the course completion?
The training videos will be available for your reference for life after you have enrolled for the course.
- Do you guarantee job placement after the course completion?
Our Selenium online course is a 100% job-oriented program and we provide placement assistance.
- Can I attend a demo session before I enroll in the classes?
At Bagya Tech, we offer free demo sessions once our students register with us. Instead of sharing a video for a demo, we offer live demo sessions so that our potential learners can actually assess the knowledge, skills, and communication effectiveness of our trainers beforehand.
- What are the System Requirements for the Selenium Certification course?
Windows/Mac/Linux with 4-8GB RAM, 20 GB Memory, i3 processors, or above.
- What about the practical sessions after the theory classes?
Our cloud test lab is available 24*7 for practice.