Our Project Management course curriculum at Bagya tech is developed based on the current demand and keeping the PMI-PMP certification in mind. We have included 22 key sections in our curriculum to make our learners gear up for the PMP certification.
- Project initiation and planning: Projects are of utmost importance which needs a great deal of coordination, planning, monitoring, and execution. Once the learner understands the need for planned project integration, two other processes – a project charter and developing a Project Management plan are crucial for project initiation.
- Managing the project work: Dealing with projects is not easy. We ensure that a large amount of exposure is provided to enable the learners to handle various needs of the project.
- Project changes and closing: A great number of ideas take shape up during the project execution. So the key is to learn, analyze, and pass on the learning to subsequent team members for the growth of the organization.
- Capture and Analyze the lessons learned: In the project management Training, our learners will develop various skills and techniques to collect, analyze, and pass the lessons learned for the organization’s greater good.
- Strategic project management: It is the project manager’s responsibility to deliver values as per the expectations of the customer and the company standards.
- Plan the scope of the project: As a project manager, the responsibility also lies to collect and gather requirements from the stakeholder and keep them within the defined scope in an organization.
- Breakdown the structure: Formulate a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and understand its role in planning, controlling, and reporting.
- Validate meets with stakeholder’s expectations: As a project manager, there are three primary responsibilities. Setting the right expectations, control the scope, and validate the scope. AtBagya Tech, we focus on delivering training on these concepts.
- Define Activities: Identify all the project requirements and arrange them in the order of logical sequence.
- Develop a Schedule: The fundamental responsibility of a project manager is to make sure if the project is running as per schedule.
- Control the project schedule: Another important responsibility of a project manager is to ensure and control schedules, and variances, make changes on activities and validate if the activities minimize the risk of the project schedule.
- Creating a Project Budget: This concept is crucial in projects which are under a tight budget. In this course, our learners will acquire knowledge in developing a realistic project budget.
- Keeping the project under budget: Not only estimating the project budget, but it is also essential to keep the project under budget.
- Planning Quality management: As customer satisfaction is of the greatest value in any business, it is important to use customer expectations to define the quality standards of the product.
- Manage and control Quality: Quality is integral for any product development. Any project is likely to fail if it doesn’t meet the quality requirements.
- Quality Methodologies and Standards: Observance to quality standards for continuous process improvements are also important activities of a project manager.
- Develop and manage resources: Maintaining a positive atmosphere, where the team members are positive in taking up the challenges are also important activities of a project manager. This is the area where the project manager develops a team, manages a team, and controls the resources management processes.
- Plan and acquire resources: This is the area where the learners gain knowledge on employing the right team with suitable skills to make a high-performing group to ensure project success.
- Risk Management: This is where the learners will gain knowledge on how to plan to handle risks and being ready for them.
- Identify Risks: Knowing and identifying the risks translates to battle half won.
- Analyzing the risks: In this course, the learners will understand the techniques to perform qualitative risk analysis and quantitative risk analysis.
- Responding to risks: Successful risk management means to analyze the risks and prevent them. In inevitable situations, the project manager has to plan on how to deal with risks if you can’t prevent them.
What are the eligibility criteria for enrolling for a project management course?
- Project workers without formal project management training
All the above professionals and those who have a passion for acquiring formal certification in project management are eligible for the course.
What are the prerequisites to enroll for the course?
There are no specific prerequisites to enroll in this course. However, some extra reading about the following can help:
- project development life cycle
- organizational project management
- project Scope
- project schedule
- Project cost
- Project communications
- What can I do if I miss a class?
At Bagya tech, we never let you down when you miss a class.
- Our learners can choose to view the video recordings of the Project Management online course live sessions uploaded on the LMS.
- Alternatively, you can attend a session from another batch to make up for the missed classes.
- For how long are the training videos available after the course completion?
The training videos will be available for your reference for life once you have enrolled for the course.
- Can I get a placement guarantee after the course completion?
Our Project Management course is a 100% job-oriented program and we provide placement assistance.
- Do I get to attend a demo session before I enroll in the classes?
At Bagya tech, we offer a free demo session to all our students who register with us. Our live demo sessions are an effective way to help you make a decision. The demo sessions essentially allow you to assess the knowledge, skills, and communication value of our trainers beforehand.
- What are the System Requirements for the Project Management course?
Windows/Mac/Linux with 4-8GB RAM, 20 GB Memory, i3 processors, or above.
- What about the practical sessions after the theory classes?
Our cloud test lab is available for practice 24*7.
- Who will be my instructors at Bagya tech?
All our instructors at Bagya tech are with 5-15 years of industry experience and working knowledge on Project Management along with strong training skills.